This is the new frame we built for the Polson branch. This will sit directly above the staging yard.

Here is the Polson branch on the new frame which I made half as thick as the normal framework.

Here is the bare frame after the branch was lifted and mounted to the new frame. It is now portable so it can be removed until all the work on the new staging yard is done.

The new staging yard base has been layed.

Here is the cork going down on the staging yard. Gary looks like he wants me to stop taking pictures and keep working.

The finished staging yard view from one end.

Shot of the switches and adjacent ground trhows.

Thru-trains lined up for a photo op in the new staging yard.

| Back |